News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

*Mumbles something about getting the cell ZP-proofed as I step through the door.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*Rushes back. Puts Faiy and Skarzs in solid 100,000,000,000 ft of solid Cement. Indestructible and inescapable inedible and poisonous to any also henchmen and helpers.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

*Opens small door with button for teleporting out.* Oh, hey!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*Rushes back and puts them back with no hope of escape or movement, teleportation, helpers eating through or blowing it up. Indestructible, unmeltable, and is acid-proof frying-pan proof as well.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

What about kaiju-proof?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

*ZP crawls up Ashes leg and eats the katana* *ZP crawls all over his and bites his tail.*

You know the pinata can eat threw just about anything. He is even worse than the OITBs... though Skarzs if pretty bad too though... Hey didn't you once eat a bridge?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

*Burns Tail off* You'll pay for that! *Breaks ZP open and is drowned in ZP candies*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

Quote from: Faiyloe on April 12, 2015, 02:38:46 PM
You know the pinata can eat threw just about anything. He is even worse than the OITBs... though Skarzs if pretty bad too though... Hey didn't you once eat a bridge?
Oh yeah! That was awesome (and delicious). ;D *Picks teeth.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Wasn't that TJs bridge?... anyway do you think you could eat any of this?

Lady Ashenwyte

The Skarzs

Yeh, it was Jackelope's. And no: can't find an area I can actually bite.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

*ZP pieces himself back together and goes and eats threw the wall to where Faiy and Skarzs are*

There that is better *Looks over at where Ash is buried...* What just happened... well anyway *Takes the frying pan that ZP has*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Drowns in ZP candy*

The Skarzs

Fun times! Now, let's get Del into a cell or something.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

*Ignores everything that's going on and growls angrily* Fine I'll do it myself.

*Stapes Sam to the operation table* Alright were going to do the brain transplant now *Doges the kingmakers foot*

Sam I need you to hold still this will hurt a lot. *pulls out kitchen knife*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro