News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

I be bakk! IHateDoor rescue Ash! *Rescues Ash from the candy* Thank you, wait, what are you doing here?Heehee. Anyway, throw Faiy and Skarzs into a cell or something, and I'll give you candy. Okay. *Throws Faiy into cell and locks the door* *Throws fish at Sandpaw*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

SilentSam

*hits ash with a bow*
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Faiyloe

This is just getting repetitive... *ZP eats us out again*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

No! It's inedible! ZP is now dead and it is impossible to revive him. I told you there would be consequences! *Teleports Faiy, ZP who has had his teeth removed and they cannot grow again. With his mouth sewn shut and duct-taped and welded and basically it is impossible to open. Also Skarzs, both Faiy and Skarzs are immobile being frozen, they are unconscious and until I deem it to be so they can not be wakened. They cannot escape in any manner shape or form.*

OOC: Just a minute guys, let Russa run the Asylum for about a week! ;)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

::) The ZP was dead to begin with... You can't kill something that is already dead.  ::) and you know having us unconscious is no fun at all... don't you want to see us squirm?  What is the point in having us locked away if we don't do anything. And I know you are wondering how I can be talking when I am unconscious. Well I am not I have telepathic ability that become exceedingly powerful when I am asleep so I am at the moment in your head rummaging around threw your memories... Oh look at that I can control your thoughts too. *Del releases the restraints and wakes up Skarzs*

Lady Ashenwyte

*Gets hit by bow* Are you serious? *Shoots a badger arrow at Sam*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Russa Nodrey

*Pushes a button* *Skarzs and Faiy's room fills with sleeping gas* By the way, your cell is mind proof. So, uh, your mental power are useless. :D I'm so happy! *Feeds Freddy a fly*
Freddy

Faiyloe

If you can't come up with a good reason why I cant use my mind powers then It dosn't count... Just saying "you can't use them" doesn't count and gives me no incentive to actually listen to your claim that it doesn't work. Besides that sleeping gas just made me twice as powerful *Makes Russa sabotage all the asylum controls.*

Russa Nodrey

How did the sleeping gas make you twice as powerful? Just saying "that sleeping gas just made me twice as powerful" doesn't count and gives me no incentive to actually listen to your claim that it made you twice as powerful. ;D

Aaaaanyway. *Sabotages the asylum controls* *The walls in Faiy and Skarzs' cell grow spikes then begin moving inwards* *Caresses Freddy*
Freddy

Faiyloe

I stated in a previous post that when I am asleep my mind powers are more powerful. So by putting me under even deeper you made my powers twice as powerful. Not asking for much really just a little explanation for why the cell is "mind proof" I already explained for why the gas amplified my powers.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Uses my own mind powers to make Faiy wake up and eat a banana*

LT Sandpaw

*Stops the Arrow and continues the operation*

Alright first we'll make a long cut next to the ear. *Cuts off Sam's ear*

Oops, well then we'll cut into the head itself. *Attempts too* Hm this is hard we need bigger equipment. *Pulls out chainsaw* Phone rings*

Oh they called back, hold on Sam I have to take this. *Answers phone*

Hello oh yes we need about ten of those yes, with pepperoni and such. No, no one likes anchovies! Yes ten large uh wait. *Looks up at the battling Kingmaker and Jett*

Make that forty larges with as much extra toppings as possible thanks. *Hangs up and turns back to Sam*

Now where was I?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

This place has literally gone mad! (Does that mean we need an asylum for the asylum? :P)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

CaptainRocktree

HE HE HE HEEEEE I AM BACKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Faiyloe

*Resists Ashes mind powers because mine are more powerful*