News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

HA HA HARR!! *Grabs Sandpaw and the pizza.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

*Is still asleep* *Gets into Del's mind and makes him handcuff himself to the wall* there. now time to wake up... *Tries to wake up*... Um Skarzs I can't wake up... the stuff they used must have been really strong...
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

*Rushes back. Gets rid of Faiy and Skarzs. Gets rid of mind control. Takes brains out of both Faiy and Skarzs, preserves them.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

You can't you are currently chained to a poll.  ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Don't worry *Zp starts chewing on Del's leg* I have everything under control.  ;D

Delthion

*Frees Delthion. Takes out brain of both Faiy and Skarzs and ZP and causes them all to go into stasis. Faiy and Skarzs and ZP are preserved until it is necessary that they be freed.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

The ZP did not have a brain to start with so there is no way to remove it for he did not have one. also I doubt you have the technology to remove Skarzses brain from his thick scull. Now you must be wondering how I am still talking. Well my brain is still working in stasis and therefor my mind powers are still working from where ever you stashed my brain.

*ZP eats threw the stasis chamber and goes off to find Sam's brain. However he finds my brain first and starts licking it.

*stats mentally screaming in everyone heads* AHHHH AAAHHAH GET IT OFF! AAAAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH EW AAAAH UGH EEHHH AAHAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *dives into the ZPs thoughts and gets him to stop* what... just... happened... 24! whas pickles in my bacon... I mean... SWEET TART!!!*hicup* why is my toes blue? What... wat was that...?

Delthion

Faiy!!! Just let Russa be in charge until the 16th of April! THAT IS ALL I ASK! THEN YOU SHALL BE SET FREE AND ALLOWED TO PILLAGE ALL OF THESE HELPLESS BEINGS! Or even better! *Reset!*

Skarzs you are normally in charge, and no one is in here...yet. ;D ;D

Izeroth

What? What happened?

Faiyloe

Tor niff Squirrle GIF, if bop core. second after third day... no more tacos!

Izeroth

Quote from: Faiyloe on April 15, 2015, 04:15:47 AM
Tor niff Squirrle GIF, if bop core. second after third day... no more tacos!

I guess I'll just go along with it and act like I work here.

Sir, I found a new inmate for you!

Faiyloe

*The voice is in your head  ;D* Seven is waaaaay better than two, just saying if you have seven of something it can have more. then again if you have two you can stick them in your ears and use them as earplugs... not that you would want to. Oh Cheeeeese! Stuff the socks with cheese! makes them taste better. Try my new flying technique! Rub garlic on your feet an they will smell so bad that the ground will just kick you off! OH! cliff diving cliff diving is really fun! Brains! Try some of my grandmothers famous sink gunk. delirious? no I am not delirious! what made you think that? DUCK! is it a mallard? ISITISTIISITISITISIT SISITITISITSITISI! Nope... don't thinks so. what is the square root of 2? how about 1? or -1 or 6 or 7 or 9 or 2X or Q! What is a Q anyway? Not sure but could you explain to me why there is a platypus in the toilet. Bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon! Nope not gona say it... you cant make me never ever ever! GOLDFISH! oops. What is this? Nothing nothing at all... no it has to be something... even a nothing has to be a something. Where did my hat go! I can't find my hat! I need that hat! My head... my head... Wait! what happened to my head!..........

The Skarzs

My face the whole time ------> :]
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe