News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Clue, The RP.

Started by Faiyloe, May 20, 2014, 08:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

OOC: So both of us are outside the door? Lucky, you're umbrella is working.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Faiyloe

OOC: It depends of how modern it is taking place in the 1950's if you want to ask about specifics and please keep all  irrelevant OOC's to the OOC topic.

BIC:
The door bell rang and Black looked up Three people in one night... how odd. "If you will excuse me," He said and left the room again. as he entered the Hall the bell rang again. He opened the door to find not one but three people a badger and a ferret and a fox. He glanced at Scarlet and Plum in recognition but that was all. "Come in allow me to take your things,"
----
Miss Scarlet watched from her car as the badger  and a fox ran for the door and she finally decided to get out. She ran for the door even though she had no umbrella. She rang the bell hardly looking at the other two standing next to her. The door opened and there stood Mr. Black. She looked at him with disdain to cover up the surprise.  "Come in allow me to take your things," He said and as she took off her coat and scarf she noticed another lady's things already hanging on the coat rack. "Who's are those?" She said already starting out the room not waiting For an answer.
-----
"She is in the lounge with another one of my guests you may join them if you want," He said calling after her before turning back to The badger and fox. For once on this odd night he did not recognize some one.

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

BlueRose

Cordelia White smiled sweetly at the otter. "Hello, dear. Do you mind if I stop in for a while? I was at the monthly meeting of the Society of Knitting Badgers, and when I started home, this awful storm broke out! It would be a great help to this old badger if you let me stay until the storm ends...' Pausing, she looked closely at the otter. 'My goodness! If you aren't Mister Black! The owner of the hat shop, Lettie Porter, finds you extremely fetching, despite being no younger than sixty!"

OOC: Ah, I think I like Cordelia a great deal.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Faiyloe

Mr. Black Looked rather startled but quickly composed himself and hung up the things. "Have we met?" He asked.

---

Scarlet turned the corner and opened the  door she looked in but the room was dark. a flash of lightning illuminated the room to reveal the study. After a moment longer she closed the door and went back and entered the lounge.

BlueRose

Still smiling, Cordelia answered. "In passing, dear. We met at the park when I dropped my knitting on your head. It was such a small thing, I'm not surprised you don't remember it. My name is Cordelia White."

Faiyloe

He looked at her she did seem vaguely familiar yet what she said did not ring a bell. "Oh ok. Well you are welcome to stay till the storm blows over." He said leading both her and Plum to the Lounge. "Please sit down and fell free to help your self to anything I have to offer. The kitchen in on the other side of the house and the billiards room is down past the hall to you left the second door to your right." Scarlet sat in a chair her legs crossed. watching Mrs. Peacock in silence. So she was the owner of the things in the hall. 

BlueRose

"Thank you, dear." Cordelia curtseyed lightly to everyone in the lounge. "Good evening, all. I'm Cordelia White, and I'm afraid I will be imposing on everyone until it is safe for me to walk home."

Wylder Treejumper

The Colonel bowed."Very good, ol gel. 'Ow is that rascal of a brother of yours getting along, wot? Still stealin' all the vittles, eh? Well, no matter. You're lookin' right spiffy today. 'Ow ave you been doin'?"

----

The Colonel glanced over and saw Miss Scarlet pad quietly into the lounge. "Eh? Wot's this? Why would Mr. Black let in a bloomin' ferret?"

Just then, Mrs. White entered. The Colonel pawed his sabre. "Somethin's funny about this whole job, wot wot!" he muttered. "Too many funny an' suspicious characters, wot!"  
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Faiyloe

OOC: Scarlet did not go back to the hall she is still sitting in the lounge. Please guys pay attention consistency is crucial to this RP.

rachel25

Mr. Sebastian Green speeded up the winding drive of Mr. Blacks Mansion. His red Nash healey making easy work of the short journey. Mr. Green looked out the window at the pouring rain, he hoped Mr. Black would have a garage, he didn't want his sports car to be left out in this weather.
Mr. Green soon drove up outside the Mansion, he looked around for a garage. He didn't see one, but he could park underneath those trees.
After he was all parked, Mr. Green ran to the door, and rang the door bell forcefully. Hoping he wouldn't be waiting for long. Who knew, with Mr. Black.

BIC: A Nash healey is a real car from the 1950s. I did some research.  :)

BlueRose

Cordelia smiled at the hare benevolently. "Dear me, you really think I'm suspicious? How nice of you! Nobeast has ever thought of me as suspicious before! Goodness, I learn something new about myself every day! Who'd have thought!"

rachel25

Mr. Green rang the door bell again. Then beat the door with his walking stick, impatiently.

Faiyloe

"I have a name you know Scarlet, Miss Scarlet. And there is nothing wrong with being a ferret. At least I have manners, Unlike some." She said dryly. "it is a hotel, a hotel that is open to the public. And if you have a problem with me then what about our Mr. Fox here. by the way what is your name Sr.?"
----
Just then the door bell rang and this time the surprise on Blacks face was rather clear. Six people on a night like this was rather odd. He got up and started out of the room "If you will excuses me," He said and then closed the door behind him. He came to the front door as the bell was rung again and opened the door before the other was finished knocking. "Come in," He said rather brusquely before even looking at who was at the door but when he did he seemed vaguely familiar yet he was unsure where he knew him from.

Wylder Treejumper

OOC: Guys, that was not audible to any characters...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Faiyloe

OOC: You need to make that clear then. please please every one be a little more careful. It is vital that every thing is constant and If we have to keep telling each other then it runes the fun. Please make sure your posts are clear and also read ever one else'es posts carefully.