News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Awkward

Started by Matthias720, October 26, 2011, 03:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

*Starts muttering under my breath* awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

*Eats Eul awkwardly until I come back.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

*awkwardly avoids being eaten* hey, cannibalism is bad for you.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Izeroth

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on August 11, 2015, 02:30:58 AM
*awkwardly avoids being eaten* hey, cannibalism is bad for you.

On the contrary, humans are very rich in protein.

Delthion

*Awkwardly eats Eul. And awkwardly realizes how awkward the word awkward is.

Eulaliaaa!

*awkwardly avoids being eaten again, then awkwardly gives Del a basket of fruit* here, eat this. You wouldn't like eating me, I'm no good for eating.

Delthion

*Awkwardly and successfully eats Eul and the fruit.*

Izeroth

*eats everyone*

That was awkward.

Eulaliaaa!

*awkwardly eats my way out of Del*  Uhhhhh, you weren't supposed to do that. Hey?.... is he allowed to do that? Buddy you can't do that, it's against the rules! *awkwardly goes into a list of reasons as to why you can't eat people*

Hickory

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on August 11, 2015, 02:29:23 AM
*Starts muttering under my breath* awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward awkward

Uh oh. This happenes all the time when I text my friends.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

*Awkwardly and successfully eats everyone and the fruit.*

Mhera

Quote from: Delthion on August 11, 2015, 09:04:23 PM
*Awkwardly and successfully eats everyone and the fruit.*
You forgot to awkwardly and successfully eat No One. He feels so left out. This is his face right now --> :'( You let No One down, Del, and now his friend Nobody thinks you're a horrible person. She is so disappointed in you that she asked her brother Everybody to beat you up.

*wartches as Everybody beats Del up*

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Skyblade

*LOLs awkwardly at Mhera's post*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!