News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Awkward

Started by Matthias720, October 26, 2011, 03:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

*awkwardly watches Sky eat a pineapple*

I'm retired from the forum

Eulaliaaa!

*awkwardly watches Soren watching Sky* Is eating pineapple uncommon where you're from? That would be strange...
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Søren

*awkwardly eats pineapple in watching triangle *

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

*Awkwardly pilots an Evangelion*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Amber

*Awkwardly goes around with a bowl full of fruit* A-anyone want s-some?

Mhera

Sure! Do you have any tomatoes?

Eulaliaaa!

Are there any pineapples? I want a pineapple. No I don't. I want an apple. Wait, no, I want a pear. Yeah, I want a pear. No, actually I'd like an orange. No, oranges aren't fruit. How about a potatoe?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Mhera

Potatoes aren't fruit either...

Lady Amber

Here, Mhera! *Hands Mhera a tomato* Uh, I'm sorry, Eul, but we don't have any potatoes at the moment.

Mhera

Thank you! *Throws tomato at Eul*

Russa Nodrey

*Stares awkwardly at a wall*
Freddy

Eulaliaaa!

*awkwardly eats the tomato and throws a pie at Mhera* don't ask me where I got the pie. Just don't. Ok? I don't want to talk about it.

Russa Nodrey

*Awkwardly scoots my awkward glasses awkwardly up my awkward nose*
Freddy

Eulaliaaa!

That's a lot of awkward... *awkwardly walks in circles*

Russa Nodrey

Freddy