News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Awkward

Started by Matthias720, October 26, 2011, 03:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

*climbs out of Del's mouth again* no, don't eat me! Eat Mhera! *hides behind Mhera*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

*Leaves before I can be eaten*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

*climbs out of Del's mouth again* Never! *hides behind Mhera then feeds her to Del*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Mhera

*jumps out of Del's mouth and sprints away from Eul*

Delthion

*Eats Eul continuously.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

This place isn't awkward enough *Sighs*

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

*Jumps out of Ash's mouth and leaves. Nobody can find her*

Delthion

*Eats Skye just before she leaves.* ;D ;D

Skyblade

*Jumps out of Del's mouth and leaves before anyone can eat her. PS. Nobody can find her*

This thread isn't awkward enough :P

*awkward music turns on*

Delthion

*Turns into Nobody, find Skye, and eats her.* ;D ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

*Eats Del* This is freaky.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Skyblade

(Okay, that was clever)

*Jumps back out and disappears*

MORE AWKWARD MUSIC

Delthion

*Eats Skye where she disappears to after eating Ash.*