News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Awkward

Started by Matthias720, October 26, 2011, 03:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

*taps Sky's shoulder* hey, your head is in the way, can you move?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

*Hand book to Eul and falls back asleep*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Eulaliaaa!

*Eats Sky's book*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

*Tries to eat Skye's book, doesn't do so in time. Instead, eats Eul.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

Aaaaaaand we're back to weird. Maybe this topic should be called "Awkweird."

Delthion

*Eats Mhera's long "And".*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

Delthion

*Eats Weird, leaving only Awk.*

Mhera

Delthion

*Eats K, to make the word make more sense.*

Mhera

Delthion

*Adds a few Ws.*

Eulaliaaa!

*crawls out of Del's mouth before he can eat me* No! I will not be eaten! Bad Del! Bad bad Del!

Delthion

*Eats all of Eul before she can escape.*

Mhera