News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Awkward

Started by Matthias720, October 26, 2011, 03:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

*Magically disappears again after Del tries to eat her*

Guys, this is the AWKWARD topic :P If you want to eat people, why don't you make a separate thread for that?

*MORE AWKWARD MUSIC PLAYS, HINT HINT*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Mhera

Quote from: Skyblade on July 31, 2015, 04:45:14 PM
Guys, this is the AWKWARD topic :P If you want to eat people, why don't you make a separate thread for that?
(There is nowhere else on earth you can say this and be considered sane ;D )

*starts dancing awkwardly to awkward music*

Russa Nodrey

*Awkwardly stands in a corner*
Freddy

Cornflower MM

What's with the eating people craze again?

Delthion

I started it at the costume party... *Awkwardly eats Skye.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Awkwardly eats Del while he's awkwardly eating Sky*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

*Awkwardly eats Ash while he is eating me while I'm eating Skye.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

*Makes it so it's impossible for me to be eaten*

Guys, you have a thread for this now. Can we be awkward? Please? :P

Eulaliaaa!

*awkwardly eats Del while he's eating Ash while he's eating Del while he's failing to eat the uneatable Sky* *cackles maniacally*
*awkwardly tries to dance to music, but is really just standing around flapping my arms*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

*Tries to dance. Crashes into wall and slumps onto the floor. Door opens in my face and I get squished*

Mhera

Squish squish squish...

Lady Amber

*Awkwardly leans against the wall*

Russa Nodrey

*Akwardly misspells stuff*
Freddy

Eulaliaaa!

*awkwardly corrects Russa's terrible spelling and grammar in an awkward silence*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

*Awkwardly eats a pineapple*