News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Curiosi-Tea Shop

Started by Captain Wortshire, February 22, 2022, 05:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

I haven't drunken tea in a long time, but usually a moderate amount of sugar.
Freddy

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Tinarandel on March 27, 2022, 12:56:15 AMWell, I discovered yesterday that chamomile tea is good for treating headache and sore throat symptoms. No wonder I love it so much.

What are everyone's favorite tea enhancements? I personally like sugar, honey, and maple syrup myself.
I like chamomile tea, too!
Sugar.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on March 28, 2022, 07:14:11 PMI haven't drunken tea in a long time, but usually a moderate amount of sugar.

I'm glad to hear that you don't make a habit of being drunken.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Tinarandel

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 29, 2022, 12:09:32 AM
Quote from: Tinarandel on March 27, 2022, 12:56:15 AMWell, I discovered yesterday that chamomile tea is good for treating headache and sore throat symptoms. No wonder I love it so much.

What are everyone's favorite tea enhancements? I personally like sugar, honey, and maple syrup myself.
Sugar.

Chamomile tea is delicious, isn't it? Especially the lavender variety. It's my favorite kind of tea.
"The oldest and greatest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and greatest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."~H.P. Lovecraft.

"Try not to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."~William Faulkner.

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light."~Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." ~Terry Goodkind.

Captain Wortshire

Actually, I have recently been drinking lemon lavender tea whenever it is cold in the morning.

*a teabot tips over for no apparent reason*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Kade Rivok

*Internally blames HIAG.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Captain Wortshire

*teabot tips back up and rolls over to the chalkboard*

TEA OF THE WEEK: Panda Dung Tea
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Tinarandel on March 29, 2022, 07:13:17 PM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 29, 2022, 12:09:32 AM

Sugar.

Chamomile tea is delicious, isn't it? Especially the lavender variety. It's my favorite kind of tea.
I've never tried the lavender variety. It sounds delicious.
Personally, my favorite kind of tea is my mom's iced lemon balm tea.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 29, 2022, 02:33:32 PM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on March 28, 2022, 07:14:11 PMI haven't drunken tea in a long time, but usually a moderate amount of sugar.

I'm glad to hear that you don't make a habit of being drunken.
*Nods*
Quote from: Captain Wortshire on March 30, 2022, 06:42:53 PM*teabot tips back up and rolls over to the chalkboard*

TEA OF THE WEEK: Panda Dung Tea
Come again?
Freddy

Kade Rivok

((DO NOT ENGAGE.  REPEAT.  DO NOT ENGAGE.))
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

But Seb and Teer have already got engaged.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Captain Wortshire

If you all are wondering Panda Dung Tea has a mature nutty taste and it gives away a distinctive bamboo aroma while it is brewing.

Its harvesting process is no different than Kopi luwak
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Tinarandel

Yeah...I'm not drinking that. No, thank you.

QuoteI've never tried the lavender variety. It sounds delicious.

I highly recommend trying the lavender variety of chamomile. It's good for treating sore throats and soothing headaches. You can enhance it with maple syrup, honey, and sugar for some extra flavor, too. It's a welcome change from the original chamomile, which is admittedly rather dull, and the lavender adds another depth and dimension of flavor.

If you have a Sprouts or a Trader Joe's or similar stores where you live, they might have boxes of lavender chamomile tea. I'd recommend checking out those kinds of places.
"The oldest and greatest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and greatest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."~H.P. Lovecraft.

"Try not to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."~William Faulkner.

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light."~Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." ~Terry Goodkind.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Tinarandel on April 04, 2022, 02:26:02 AMYeah...I'm not drinking that. No, thank you.

QuoteI've never tried the lavender variety. It sounds delicious.

I highly recommend trying the lavender variety of chamomile. It's good for treating sore throats and soothing headaches. You can enhance it with maple syrup, honey, and sugar for some extra flavor, too. It's a welcome change from the original chamomile, which is admittedly rather dull, and the lavender adds another depth and dimension of flavor.

If you have a Sprouts or a Trader Joe's or similar stores where you live, they might have boxes of lavender chamomile tea. I'd recommend checking out those kinds of places.
There's a Trader Joe's near my house. I'll buy some lavender chamomile tea next time we go shopping there.
Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 01, 2022, 02:49:49 PM((DO NOT ENGAGE.  REPEAT.  DO NOT ENGAGE.))
Quote from: Booklover on April 01, 2022, 05:16:35 PMBut Seb and Teer have already got engaged.
:giggle: I think he meant "Don't encourage further conversation on Panda Dung Tea."
Long live the RRR!