LOCK THIS TOPIC, FELLOWS (MOLDY PUPPETS ATTACK WITH THEIR CLAWS & TEETH)

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, September 06, 2020, 11:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OUR BEST WAR CRY?

LONG LIVE OUR BABY CRIES!!!
2 (9.5%)
FOR SPIRIT, SOUL, DEATH AND MIGHT!!!
3 (14.3%)
FOR POWER GLORY AND MEMORIES!
0 (0%)
Duck.
16 (76.2%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Booklover

Quote from: lass of something much on April 04, 2022, 10:15:26 PMHi, I'm not Serbian, or corn, or looking at you from your closet
Of course not. You're not in the closet.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Shadow of Korriban

*And then as scary as losing on track and field was, nothing was more frightening to the occupants than 50,000 non-refurbished demon-puppets launching themselves off of the high rocky cliffs that surrounded the PRETTY TOPIC*

*Who will save our band of heroes from the clammy wooden hands of the puppet children??*

AND THE PUPPETS HAVE TEETH!!!  Someone pls help us. save us...
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: lass of something much on September 06, 2020, 11:19:28 PMLassa fish to @Captain Chip: New job, lock th-e topic be-fore the evils take it... Over
sorry for double-post, but look!  Lassie prophesied the coming of the puppet kids (who have TEETH)...
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Kade Rivok

*Bonk*  Edit the original post in the future ;)

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on April 07, 2022, 04:43:13 PM*And then as scary as losing on track and field was, nothing was more frightening to the occupants than 50,000 non-refurbished demon-puppets launching themselves off of the high rocky cliffs that surrounded the PRETTY TOPIC*

*Who will save our band of heroes from the clammy wooden hands of the puppet children??*

AND THE PUPPETS HAVE TEETH!!!  Someone pls help us. save us...

The worst part is that they're non-refurbished.  *Pulls out enchanted fork and covers himself in an aura of flame.*  I'm ret ta go!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

*desperately tries to discover the recipe for Greek fire, through trial and error*
*Why? Because Greek fire would be useful against moldy puppets with claws and teeth*
Quote from: lass of something much on April 06, 2022, 07:38:26 AM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on April 04, 2022, 11:14:21 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on April 04, 2022, 10:15:26 PMHi, I'm not Serbian, or corn, or looking at you from your closet
I'm not in a room with a closet rn, so of course you aren't looking at me from it.

Ah, but what about time that I actually posted that?
You posted that only an hour before I was on, and I was outside all during that hour. There's no closet outside, except for the shed.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Und juzt tae make zin'z even vorze, ze 'Ashy Slashy' puppet appearz taae*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

I like the name Ashy Slashy. Even though it's nonsense, it's very catchy.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tiz from ze zhov Ash vs. Ze Evil Dead vhich takez place after Ze Evil Dead, Evil Dead II, und Army O' Darknezz. Tiz an 'orror/comedy zeriez viz lotz o' blood und gore. 'Ashy Slashy' iz ze nickname ze people o' ze tovn zat Ash Williams (ze main character) comez from gave 'im after 'e came back after ze end o' Army O' Darknezz, becauze zey didnae believe 'im zat demonic zpiritz 'ad pozzezzed 'iz friendz, vho zen tried tae kill 'im und zae 'e 'ad tae cut zem up viz a chainzav (becauze bodily dizmemberment vaz ze only vay tae ztop zem)- vhich iz actually vot 'appened. Zae zey called 'im, 'Ashy Slashy', und 'e ran from ze tovn.

Ash vs. Ze Evil Dead Plot
'e iz forced tae come back at zome point yearz later tae deal viz zome demonz 'ovever, und after a lot o' encounterz dealin' viz ze demonz und demoniz zpiritz zey realise 'e vaz actually tellin' ze truth, und 'e becomez ze tovn 'ero.
[close]

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on April 07, 2022, 05:29:31 PM*desperately tries to discover the recipe for Greek fire, through trial and error*
*Why? Because Greek fire would be useful against moldy puppets with claws and teeth*
*43 BABY PUPPETS LAUNCH THEMSELVES ON FLIB AND BEGIN STRIKING HER ANGRILY WITH THEIR BABY TOYS* :giggle:

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 07, 2022, 05:09:00 PM*Bonk*  Edit the original post in the future ;)
ok.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on April 07, 2022, 06:35:27 PM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on April 07, 2022, 05:29:31 PM*desperately tries to discover the recipe for Greek fire, through trial and error*
*43 BABY PUPPETS LAUNCH THEMSELVES ON FLIB AND BEGIN STRIKING HER ANGRILY WITH THEIR BABY TOYS* :giggle:
*dies inside*
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Pointz tae a point raized in a nearby topic regardin' death und Death*

Booklover

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 06, 2022, 10:51:45 PMAye, zere'z juzt a dementor in ze clozet.
Don't panic, it's just a boggart. Probably.

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 08, 2022, 12:38:45 AM*Pointz tae a point raized in a nearby topic regardin' death und Death*
But does it also regard DEATH?

(Hm, the size thing seems to be very different now (in terms of what size each number means). Hopefully this worked.)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.