News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

FOOD FIGHT!

Started by Delthion, November 18, 2017, 11:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

(Why does Rill keep offering hands to Ally?  It's a bit weird and, at this point, things are getting out of hand)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Kade Rivok on August 30, 2022, 04:15:26 PM*Screaming intensifies.*

*Ztuffz a piece o' ravioli in Kade'z mouth tae ztop ze zcreamin'*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Dotti Dillworthy

*sloshes buckets of olive oil an' tomato sauce at Kade's pasta-wrapped form*

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Ally046 on August 30, 2022, 04:18:03 PM*Accepts*
^_^ Nice to have you aboard

*Guides the Jello hipporse over to the tied up Kade, and the hipporce gives him a big wet Jello lick*
(Like a cowlick, but much stickier  :giggle:)

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on August 30, 2022, 04:21:53 PM(Why does Rill keep offering hands to Ally?  It's a bit weird and, at this point, things are getting out of hand)
(Because he's being gallant and chivalric and all that stuff.)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Spoiler
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on September 01, 2022, 05:58:24 PM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on August 30, 2022, 04:21:53 PM(Why does Rill keep offering hands to Ally?  It's a bit weird and, at this point, things are getting out of hand)
Hands of my mans *Narrows eyes at Flib*
[close]
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

*Further narrows eyes*

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on September 01, 2022, 05:58:24 PM
(Chivalry isn't dead yet Kade!)
*Throws an extra extra thin crust pizza at Haig*

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Dotti Dillworthy on August 30, 2022, 06:09:40 PM*sloshes buckets of olive oil an' tomato sauce at Kade's pasta-wrapped form*

*Scared*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on September 01, 2022, 09:57:35 PM*Throws an extra extra thin crust pizza at Haig*

*Deflectz it viz a battle-axe made o' macaroni noodlez und cake oicin', und zen peltz Rill viz z'morez*

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Ally046 on September 01, 2022, 05:59:49 PM
Spoiler
Hands of my mans *Narrows eyes at Flib*
[close]
Spoiler
*likes how "my mans" sounds*  ^-^
[close]

*Deflects each of the smores with his rock candy saber*