News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

RP: CRAZY ADVENTURERS the Roleplay

Started by UNKN0WN, July 06, 2014, 01:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"Depens on why ya wanna know." Bryony said, sassing on purpose.

BlueRose

Gui popped through the door triumphantly, having been missing since she left earlier. "Sorry! I was visiting an old haunting ground nearby." Pulling her bottomless bag out of her ear, she stuck her nose in and rooted around, finally coming up with another bag. "Found a sack of potatoes!"
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

UNKN0WN

"I meant crystals...." Focusing his attention on Gui, "Shiny objects...."
Continuing on, he stated, "I have plenty of supplies in stock that I was instructed to give to you.  However you will get more of a reward for any crystals you find."  Turning to Mistvane he added, "The wizards to the north lost what looks like a golden glass brick for their light beacon.  We would like to return it to them"  The royal official seemed very sincere though something was amiss.  You couldn't quite determine what it was.  Thus, you refrained from mentioning the encounter with the dark monster or the knight.

You spent the night in the adjacent rooms next to the outpost where you enjoyed hot baths, delectable dishes, and cozy silken beds.  Later, you went to bed refreshed but a sense of some foreboding evil lurked in your mind...

In the night, you heard the soft banging of someone outside your room complex.  After checking to see who it was, a man dressed in attire that only a low ranking sorcerer would wear appeared in the doorway.  He had a face of terror and urgency.  "You must leave here at once!" he commanded trying to control his frantic words.  "They have have captured my fellow brethren and tortured them to reveal secrets of our guild.  Now they are using you to retrieve the last Stone of Protection."

[What do you do?]

Faiyloe

Orahja jumped to her feet and grabbed her things and was ready to depart in seconds. She did not want to wast any time.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Bryony was now whirling around the room, gathering her things. She was ready to go quite soon also, and was busy hopping from foot to foot silently.

Jetthebinturong

Zeke gathered up his things and stood by the window "If the rest of you aren't ready in two minutes, I'm leaving without you"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

BlueRose

"Potatoes." Gui woke up with a start and darted out the window. "Ready!"
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Cornflower MM

"Ah'm reddy." Bryony declared, sitting on the windowsill.

UNKN0WN

OOC: I hope you guys find this roleplay alright.  It appears to have been moved.
It will be a day or two till I can post a reply.
Just letting you fellow roleplayers I'm not dead. (not yet)

Cornflower MM

OOC: I'm still here. Impatiently here, but here nonetheless.

BlueRose

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

UNKN0WN

You were only able to take some of your gear before you heard the loud clanging of foot soldiers. You could hear a commander shouting, "THERE THEY ARE, GET THEM!"  In a rush of terror energy, you bolt after the sorcerer apprentice.

After rushing through some brush and stagnant bogs, a rather tall fortress cut into the rock is visible.  Arrows fly past you as you sprint the last few hundred feet to the gate entrance.  A wizard sentry shouted a command to open the gates triggering the massive doors to swing open.  You hurl yourselves through the opening just as they close the mighty doors.  You are safe.   ....for the time being.

[What is your next action?]

Quote from: Cornflower MM on August 08, 2014, 10:09:20 PM
OOC: Please see Front Lawns.

Oh No! Is she alright?