The Heart of a Warrior

Started by Moss the Warriormaid, July 29, 2012, 08:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Rarou Liefrunner heard the Shrews' cry and swiftly responded, "It's just a squirrel with an appetite for cooked shrew... What else is new?" A mischievous smile played upon his lips.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Moss the Warriormaid

Fenfur rolled his eyes. "Whoever you are, squirrel, come out. I'm not in the mood for games." he shouted back, his hand straying to his sling and stone pouch.

Dannflower Reguba

Rarou was leaning against a branch in a sycamore just 10 paces to the shrews right, "If I were anymore out I'd be standing on top of you." The golden furred squirrel was fit to burst at how tense the Guosim appeared to be., "No need to debate the point my spiky furred friend. No need to get all a huff."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Leten drew her bow and aimed it at Rauru, thankfully( though perhaps not for Rauru), it hadn't been damaged badly in the crash, "Who are you, squirrel?"

Dannflower Reguba

The squirrel shook his head reprovingly, "Tut tut, such bad manners pointy such dangerous things at ones own allies. Can't you see I'm a squirrel?" Rarou couldn't believe, even after all this time of knowing the Guosim, that they would be so rash... These ones seemed new though, and probably hadn't met him yet. "My name is Rarou Liefrunner. I patrol and protect Mossflower woods from any threat... That includes shrews who run their boat aground," The squirrels' jovial attitude had never failed to make others light of heart.... Till possibly now.