Víkingar

Started by Thomas Barkshield, May 09, 2013, 02:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

"Finally!" Vel breathed, limping from the opposite side of the rock to Elda.  "Can we go now?"

Elda felt for her ladle, happy that the rats hadn't thought it was a weapon.  She pulled it out of her belt, jogging towards Roald.  "Roald!" she called softly, not wanting to wake the entire horde, "Roald, do ye ken where mah shield be?  Ah have me ladle on mah paerson, but I dinnae ken where mah shield is."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Shadowed One

Roald silently pointed towards everybeasts weapons, which had a sleeping rat guarding them.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

KitrallStreamrippler

Nama followed Roald's paw and grinned. There was her bow, and the guard was asleep! Well, he wasn't ever going to wake up; Nama would make sure of that. She covered the rat's mouth with a paw, then quickly dragged him to the edge of the cliff and dumped him off. Waving Roald, Elda, and the rest over, the tall otter started returning weapons to their proper owners.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Shadowed One

Roald retrieved his weapons, then silently began moving to the cliff path that led down to the shore. He pointed at the ships below, and motioned for the others to come quickly.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc