The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

"That is why I want to go alone! You don't trust me so how do I know you wont do anything. If it is safety you are worried about I'll go with Kash," Crystal said signaling Kash to come with her and she walked out the door not giving them time to argue. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

OOC: Ok, I would like to tell everybody something. I have decided to leave this RP for personal reasons. Its not because of something anybody has said or done, its just a personal reason. Anybody is welcome to take over Saygar, Kash, and Icar Nightcaller.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Faiyloe

OOC: Wait! NO!  :'( Is this because your not going to be around for a week if so I'm sure we can wait for you. 

rachel25

OOC: No, nothing to do with that. I decided a while ago to leave, I was just waiting for the right moment to say something.

Faiyloe

OOC:... OK  :'( you had some really integrated character. It will be hard to make up for that. 

rachel25

OOC: Thanks, but I guess I better stop posting here. So...bye. 

Cornflower MM

OOC: Oh, seriously?!?!? I leave for one day, and this RP advances two pages, and the person plays the character that my character is interacting with is leaving? really people? Well, I guess someone might want to take over Saygar; I don't want to play him. And I'm outta business here until someone does.

rachel25

OOC: I'm really sorry Cornflower, I didn't mean to course you any trouble.

Cornflower MM

OOC: We'll figure it out. And if we don't, well, I'm overloaded anyways. Besides, you guys piost so much that I can't really keep up. But I'd rather wait and see what happens before (And if) I leave.