OOC: The Peacemaker's Brigade

Started by Norham Waterpaw, November 18, 2013, 01:53:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

Quote from: Sparks of Southsward on December 21, 2013, 11:22:30 AM
After a long hiatus, I have returned! And considering I am in the name, would you be up up for another brigader?

Another would be most welcome!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Faiyloe

So are you going to play that character if so then you most likely should put up a character sheet for him.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Faiyloe

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Faiyloe

One question how long ago did the vermin come? was this years ago or only last season?

Norham Waterpaw

Faiyloe

Also who is playing the villein I can't find a character sheet. Since my character was kidnapped where would that put her in Castle Floret?

Norham Waterpaw

Augh! Sorry. I'm playing the villain. Yes, you are in the dungeon in castle floret.

Also, I posted the rp!

Faiyloe

Unimaginative

Faiy, I intend to aid the Peacemakers for a time before backstabbing, and I did intend to give your character something to do.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Norham Waterpaw

Han, if you want Sid to try and Backstab the brigade, it's fine by me!  :D

Faiyloe

Oops I men't to say that the Norham.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.