News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Forbidden Truce, Chapter 3 - an AU RP, OOC Discussion/Sign up Topic.

Started by Faiyloe, October 05, 2014, 06:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Soooo. . . Faiy, what am I supposed to be doing? I mean, I have only myself to interact with. Everyone else is with the otters. . . . . . It's kinda boring, to tell you the truth.

Faiyloe

Hold your horses. David and Grace will be heading over to Lonel land shortly. For now I would try and show how she is dealing with her grief. Her sister is dead after all. And most of all what she is going to do about it. If she is going to change her mind and all what not.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Faiyloe

We seem to be having a bit of a stalling problem due to the lack of character interaction. so I propose that we crate a few NPC to fill in the gaps. Anyone can play the character so long as no one else is at the moment. this way two people can RP together even if there characters are not in the same place at the moment. I'll create a few rules and NPC sheets latter but for now if you want to start using one feel free.

The Skarzs

Well, it's only that my character is a bit limited in how much he can interact. Not only this, but I'm at a bit of a loss as to what I should have him be doing at the moment.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I know that's fine I think not having him out of the picture for a short time is a good idea. it makes the RP better in the long run. You will get a chance to use him soon enough. I am looking forward to seeing how he deals with David, and it will give me a chance to show just how dangerous David is  ;D

NPC's

Rules
- anyone can play a NPC at any time so long no one else is in the middle of playing them.
- You are allowed to Kill of wound NPC even if you are not the one playing them at the moment just use discretion.
- There can be as many NPC in circulation as you want just make sure that you create a sheet for them
- Each NPC must have a sheet but thy do not have to be approved first.

Sheet

Name:
Age estimate:
Species:
Basic appearance: (optional)

Example

Name: Neila
Age estimate: 16
Species: Mouse
Role: Bryonys personal maid (one of them anyway)
Basic appearance: Small gray furred mouse.

NPC's
Neila

[close]

The above has been put in the OP all future edits will be done there.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 13, 2015, 06:06:50 AM
We seem to be having a bit of a stalling problem due to the lack of character interaction. so I propose that we crate a few NPC to fill in the gaps. Anyone can play the character so long as no one else is at the moment. this way two people can RP together even if there characters are not in the same place at the moment. I'll create a few rules and NPC sheets latter but for now if you want to start using one feel free.

*Jumps up and down in delight* Awesome solution, Faiy!

Faiyloe

Since Rach has been gone this had sort of fallen to the road side. If you two are still interested I might be able to get this going again but only if you are still interested in keeping this alive I can ask to have the topic unlocked and returned to the active RP Bord. If not then we will just leave it as is.  :P 

The Skarzs

I feel like it has potential to continue as a great RP, but it will probably end up being less of an RP because of how far we are. (Not sure if that made any sense. . .)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

If you guys are willing I would be more then happy to join this RP and keep it going, I really like the concept.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 29, 2015, 10:35:02 PM
Since Rach has been gone this had sort of fallen to the road side. If you two are still interested I might be able to get this going again but only if you are still interested in keeping this alive I can ask to have the topic unlocked and returned to the active RP Bord. If not then we will just leave it as is.  :P 

I am!