"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Skyblade's Tribute

Started by Skyblade, March 23, 2015, 02:34:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

Ah, well, looks like I've gone soft. *Sigh*

Must be my old age.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Wylder Treejumper

By the way Sky, might want to be careful...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Wylder Treejumper

What I mean is, you might want to cause your post to be victimized by revisionist history.

Or, you're basically giving me free license. Either one works in my book. >:D
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Skyblade

In case these words may help anyone ;D

Mhera

I'm not sure I ever fully appreciated your work here until the spoilers stopped working...

Skyblade

Thanks, that...is a lot of words ;D

But I enjoyed writing them, actually :)

Delthion

OH MY WORD THAT LOOKS LIKE A HUGE AMOUNT OF WORK!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

It was pretty fun, actually... ;D

Cornflower MM

After re-re-reading what you told me, Skye, I've started tearing up. Thank you.

Skyblade