News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP Revival Committee

Started by Izeroth, May 08, 2015, 12:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

@Jukka: Yeah, it's gonna be open until we have a suitable number of fully active participants.

@Corn: Great! PM me if you ever have ideas.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Alright, you pitiful excuses for writers, listen up!
The forum here's been down for a while, but we've all suffered equally so that means no one has an excuse for slacking off on the battlefield. There are dozens of role plays that are floundering in the mire out there because none of you want to post, and we never leave a thread behind unless the GM says so!
You call yourselves role-players? Hah! If you think you are, prove it! Get out there and post like real RP veterans!

'Twas in jest, but still, let's get the RPs back in business.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Aye, aye Captain!

(Well said, Skar ;))

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Blaggut

Why not have a rule that says don't join an RP unless you can committedly continue to post in it without slacking off?
~Just a soft space boi~

Groddil

@Blaggut
Seems to be an unwritten rule anyway, if you don't post for like five years, the story pretty much handwaves your existence and carries on without you or just retcons itself so you never existed. Otherwise, someone else normally just takes over your characters. Although most people who join an RP do so because they actually want to post in it, putting this down on paper could help. I suppose its all down to the GM, anyway.