News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Eul's Underground Fortress

Started by Eulaliaaa!, July 06, 2016, 07:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

HERE COME A-CAROLING AMONG THE LEAVES SO GREEN!
HERE WE COME A-CONQUERING SO FAIR TO BE SEEN! >:D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

*Eats Eul's Underground Fortress.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

*Cuts Del open and puts underground fortress back where it was* No, Del. *Gets a spray bottle and sprays water at Del* No, No. Bad Del. Bad.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

Then accept my challenge! Or will you show yourself for the coward that you really are? ;D

Eulaliaaa!

What challenge? Are you so foolish that you challenge your Queen? Poor Del, I had such high hopes for you. Alas, I must end this foolishness and so I can get back to work.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

*Look at the most random thread ever.*

Eulaliaaa!

Well, I guess I shall have to put this to an end. It was fun while it lasted, and I'll miss your pathetic attempts to disturb my queenly ways of ruling the Cellars.

Delthion

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on September 03, 2016, 06:37:46 PM
Well, I guess I shall have to put this to an end. It was fun while it lasted, and I'll miss your pathetic attempts to disturb my tyrannical ways of trying ruling the Cellars.

Fixed that for you!