News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

A New Life At Sea OOC/Signup

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 11, 2012, 11:11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Tiria Wildlough

I don't know. Maybe they got bored of it already. :-\
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

I haven't, i'm actually enjoying role-playing on it, I guess there just busy or something.

Rainshadow

I'm trying to do stuff, but it's hard when a lot of the people playing aren't on at the same time I am or just don't have anything to say.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

Most of the people aren't on when I post.
I'm not a hipster.

Taggerung The Otter

*mod delete for suggestions of bad language*
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Rainshadow

That's what I wanted in the first place!  To stop the argument!  But I feel as though you are bent on continuing it as though you want the final word.  The final, rude, word.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

Yeah, it was the work of mods. Inappropriate behavior, name calling, cursing (or suggested cursing), making people feel bad, and the like will not be tolerated here.

Dannflower Reguba

He has two accounts on here, and that ^ is his second one.

**thanks, taken care of!**
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Fenris

Name: Vad
Species: Ferret
Strengths: Can make just about anything out of wood (translates as handy with a knife), able to learn by watching and observing (with certain physical limits/skills, e.g. If he watches someone practice swordwork, he cannot master it unless he emulates it himself many many times, and talks himself through it, even then he can still make mistakes because he is not a trained swordsman)

Weaknesses: Afraid of large bodies of water, poor swimmer, getting on in age (if we put into human years he's probably about 47-53, which is pretty old for someone who has to do oar work and other physically demanding things). Also, suffers from a limp which acts up during cold weather or before a storm.

Personality: Quiet, he keeps his mouth shut about all things. Keeps his solitude but doesn't mind company as long as they're civil enough. If you get him to care enough about you, he will come to your aid in a fight. Be careful to choose where you talk, odds are he's somewhere in the shadows. He is sometimes mocked by some members of the crew because of his age.

History: As a young ferret he was press ganged onto a ship and hasn't been able to leave since. Although he's been alive for a good many years since then and is getting on in years (for a sailor), he had not mastered the art of swiming, although he does know how to float. He's kept his head down, and has picked up a few tricks here and there from observing other crewmates. He has served under many a captain, and has very little loyalty to those in charge  because those in charge always tend to fall but will do as ordered, even if he finds it distasteful and it does not counter common sense. And although he fears the sea, it is the only way he knows to make a living. No one good creature wants to hire a ferret carpender or barrel maker no matter how good he is, so he stays aboard the ships. If prodded or ordered by a crewmember enough he will spin tales and tell stories (does this count as a strength?) .

Physical characteristics:

Fur: Black with some grey; ragged

Eye colour: Piercing grey-blue

Distinguishing marks: He has a scar on/near his left eye (think scar from Lion King). A long jagged scar down his right leg which sometimes gives him trouble. And several ugly looking whipping scars on his back from when he was young and trying to escape.

Other: He carries along various lengths of knives which double as carpender knives and weapons, each has its own holster and he takes great care of them.

Already approved just reposting it on this forum.

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.