News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Shadow continued running to the door, saying, "He injured his wing."  She opened the door to the Abbey and sprinted towards the infirmary.  She called a sister over and brought her down to Leo.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

gorath

Leo looked up in the sister's face. He felt that she would help. Then the corners of his vision went dim, and he blacked out.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari spashed a bucket of cold water on him to try and wake him up as he found him laying there.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

gorath

Leo was drifting in a darkness that was pressing him. His dreams were troubled, dark phantoms rushed here and there. Suddenly, a great light appeared, and a mouse, clothed in armor and carrying a mighty sword, strode up to him. Leo immediately felt a deep sense of peace, and it felt like he was floating in air. Then, the mouse grabbed a pail of water and threw it into his face. Leo spluttered, and suddenly found himself staring into the face of Davidari. Again, Leo tried to stand up, but he failed. He groaned and relaxed, hoping to get away from the pain that was searing through his right wing. He felt that he might not ever fly again.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari you don't look to good dragon. I'll go get some abbey dwellers to bring you something to eat and treat that wing.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflor

When Fularious and Bigger flew off for some meat Dren started exploring the abbey grounds for the fun of it

OOC Sorry I was gone for a while
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

gorath

Leo woke up and looked around. The place was deserted! He wandered through the empty halls and the eerily quiet Abbey grounds. Then he climbed up onto the ramparts, crouched down, and took off. He turned his back to the empty Abbey and flew away.

OOC: Get my drift?

Dag Downyfur

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith