News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

OOC:  I feel like such a lame person sometimes lol.  I can't ever figure out what someone's trying to tell me.  It's like lip reading.  I suck at lip reading.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Gull breathed heavily through his nose, frustrated.

OOC: Good. At least I know that I'm making sense.

Rainshadow

"I'm sorry that I'm frustrating you, Gull.  Are you trying to say that you want to rub something on the dragon's throat?  Give it water?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: BWAHAHAHAHA!   :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

W0NWILL

OOC: The sister he fetched is a healer.

Rainshadow

Shadow looked to Gull, then back at the dragon.  "Do you want the sister to heal the dragon?  Clean his wounds?"

W0NWILL

Gull nodded while rolling his eyes, as if to say finally!

Rainshadow

"Sorry."  Shadow gestured for the sister to have at the dragon.

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Rainshadow

It was then that Shadow noticed Leo laying on the ground.  "Leo!"  She ran over to him.  "Are you alright?"

gorath

Leo looked up groggily."Boy, am I glad to see you," He said. " I think I broke something. Perhaps my Wing." He tried to stand up, but full heavily to the ground.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Rainshadow

Shadow turned to look for someone to help.  She didn't see anyone that she knew could help with Leo's wing, so she said, "Alright, I'm going to go to the infirmary and get the sister there.  You just stay here."  She ran off.

AbbotAlf0805

"Shadow! Whats wromg with Leo?" said Davi running up.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.