News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: what the heck has happened?!?!
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

OOC: Joy has been disabled, and the dragons have attacked, I'll fill you in on more stuff later.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

OOC: Not sure, but maybe you can say that they were fighting, or they were passed out drunk. Either one works.

Rainshadow

Shadow continued pulling and glanced at Gull.  "Could you pull more?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

He nodded, and pulled until muscles stood out in his arms.

Rainshadow

Shadow pulled with all her might and thought she saw the dragon move again.  "I think we're doing it, Gull!  Keep pulling!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

gorath

Leo slowly gained his senses, and immediately wished he hadn't. His head throbbed madly, and he was so sick to his stomach he had to double over, coughing and wheezing. Pulling himself up, he croaked, "Hello? Anyone? I, I need help." He passed out again, this time from the anguish of his head wound.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

OOC:  With Davi and Stone you left them grumbling about Ericus.  That was a looooooooong time ago, so you could just say that they had moved on, started fighting and were now helping clean up or something like that.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari looked around, "Where is Joy?"

Rainshadow

Shadow groaned as the dragon's weight prevented her from pulling it further.  "She's inside the infirmary."

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari ran to the infirmary and knelt down next to Joy's bed, "Joy are you ok?"

Rainshadow

Joy groaned, but she was still out cold.

Shadow pulled as hard as she could.  "Gull!  Can you pull harder?  I think we might be able to get this dumb dragon into the infirmary if we try just a little bit more!"

AbbotAlf0805

"Joy please be ok..." muttered Davi. "If I hadn't married Hylia I woulda married you..." Badgerpa Stone who was near by laughed a VERY haughty laugh, "Bwhaha! Ya right! You would have married Shadow in a heartbeat!"