The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Shadow continued pulling.  The dragon budged another inch.  "We're doing it, Gull!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AxeHound

"That is why you would have to choose the right dragon," the smallish uruloki replied to his master.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Rainshadow

"And what dragon would that be?"  Blaze didn't have time for such ideas.  He had to think of a way to get the Abbess himself!  He didn't want another dragon to do it.

OOC:  I'm just gonna say that I'm not gonna kill the Abbess.  I like my Abbess too much to kill her.  I will paralyze her, but no killing her!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AxeHound

"I could go master. Allow me."

OOC: I realize that the Abbess isn't going to die. I just think that this seems like something dragons would think of.

gorath

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Rainshadow

Blaze sighed.  This was one dragon that could actually think.  He didn't want to lose this one.  "What's your name, dragon?"

AxeHound

"I am Nrrillinthas Uruloki, ruler of the small-drakes of the Crystal Caverns."

Rainshadow

Finally, Blaze had a reason for not sending the dragon.  "If you are a ruler, I can't allow you to go to the Abbey again.  You need to rule your minions, not sneak about as a spy."

Dannflor

Fularious was speaking to Dren fast in his mind it echoed as the dragon screeched Bigger is gone. Dren ran to the dragon and he was right the baby dragon vanished.

Bigger snorted and a cloud of smoke billowed out of his nostrils he will show that Dragon Blaze who was the boss he imagined himself Bigger the Dragon slayer so he flew past the abbey his wings were getting tired because he was hatched a few day's earlier but he kept on
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

AxeHound

"Very well milord. Allow me to send one of my minions."

Rainshadow

Blaze kneaded the ground with his talons in frustration.  "You are very persistent, aren't you?"

AxeHound

Nrrillinthas rubbed his chin on the ground submissivly. "I live only to serve you milord." He said.

OOC: Nrrillinthas doesn't know about the grudge Blaze has for Abbess Joy.

Rainshadow

Blaze sighed.  "Fine.  Send one of your minions to finish off the Abbess.  But, you must remember to choose someone who will not turn on us.  If your chosen spy turns, I will end his life, then I will end yours."  With that, Blaze took off to find a quiet place to lick his wounds.

OOC:  Just lettin' ya know, AxeHound, you will be getting many PMs so we can discuss the whole 'spy' idea.

AxeHound

OOC: Gotcha boss.  ;D

BIC: "Of course." Nrrillinthas said as he turned to give orders to one of his minions.