Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz In an unconscious sort of way.  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

OOC:  Lol, yeah, Blaze doesn't realize that Unicadoe is knocked out.

BIC:  Blaze snapped at Leo and shouted out, "Somebeast!  Get this traitor off of me!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Rainshadow

Blaze started doing barrel rolls at top speed, breathing fire into the air in front of him and feeling the heat as it swept over him and his enemy.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

gorath

The sudden heat made Leo lose grip a bit, and he went plummeting, spiraling down to earth.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Rainshadow

Blaze started to retreat.  "Retreat!  Retreat!"

Dannflor

Dren's dragon's hid in his pocket and whined and Dren had to beat out a spark that was going into flame from Bigger that made Fularious squeal even more as he said in Dren's mind ''He is as big as I am and he breath's sparks''
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Rainshadow

Blaze flew off into the distance, not knowing if anyone was following.  "RETREAT!  RETREAT!!"

Shadow watched Blaze flying off and several others following.  "Good riddance!"  She then remembered Joy and ran to her.  "Mother Abbess!  Are you alright?"
  Joy saw the black wildcat running toward her.  She tried to sit up but found that she couldn't.  "Infirmary.  I... need to... go to the... infirmary."  Joy sighed and fell back, unconscious.
  Shadow picked up the abbess and started running toward the abbey.  She was horrified to see the roof of the abbey caved in.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  :P      ;D

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

OOC:  Time to try and give Unicadoe a rude awakening!  Let's see if it works!

BIC:  As Shadow was running across the bloody Abbey grounds, she tripped over something.  The abbess was laying on the ground in front of her.  She was very pale looking.  Shadow stood up and looked back to what she had tripped over.  It was the dragon that she had defeated!  Shadow hoped that she hadn't woken the dragon.  She picked up Joy and continued her mad dash across the grass.

Dannflower Reguba

*snorts* Unicadoe had felt the blow, but it came through a foggy wakeness that stayed in tact even after the tripping.

W0NWILL

Gull spoted Ericius lying in the wreckage, he tapped Shadow on the shoulder and pointed.

Rainshadow

Shadow shouted out to him, "Go get her!  I need to take Abbess Joy to the infirmary.  That is if there's anyone left!"  She ran into the abbey.  What she saw in there made her want to cry.  Broken furniture, walls, ceilings that had collapsed, and Abbeybeasts cowering in the wreckage.  "Don't worry everyone!  Everything is going to be okay!"  Shadow ran to the infirmary and informed the Sister that Abbess Joy needed immediate attention.  She placed the abbess on a bed and ran back to the lawn to help with anything else.

Dannflor

Dren drew his saber ''Fuli stay with Big and guard him he was just hatched I am going to fight'' He charged of into the kayos of the battle
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Rainshadow

The dragons screeched and flew off after their leader.
  Blaze was not happy.  He should have won that battle!  It was against peaceful Abbeybeasts!  But those traitors were helping them.  That must have been how they were victorious.  Well, thought Blaze, at least I got my revenge against the Abbess!  She will never walk again.