News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Unicadoe was hesiating... What had these beasts done to deserve this? They seemed nice enough. With a loud sigh the dragon of ice dived... Spotting a wildcat in the pond he made a beeline for her... But would he be able to take her precious life?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Shadow's ear twitched as she was trying to find Blaze.  She whipped around, thinking that she would find the red dragon, but she found an icy dragon!  She fired at it, hitting it in the wing.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: lol, Unicadoe is white, silver, and cyan  :D BIC:

The ice dragon dropped quickly for he knew that this was his only option. The sizeable lizard crashed to the ground, and rolled as best he could to get on his feet and face his opponent.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Shadow pulled out her black dagger, wishing for once that she had a longer sword.  "Come and fight me, or are you scared?"  She charged at the creature, shouting out "REDWAAAALLLL!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Unicadoe did a sudden 360 degree spin flailing his tail at the ferocious wildcat.

Rainshadow

Shadow had suspected that the beast would do something like that, so she was prepared.  She jumped out of the way at the last second; then she ran toward the dragon again.  "Ya missed me!  C'mon!  Try again!"

Dannflower Reguba

Unicadoe was not one to bother with threats, insults, or other such taunts, and also knew that a foes' use of such things were to scare, and had no effect on the battle besides the one who was being assaulted with verbal thrashings... assuming it was working. The dragon of ice spewed a wide icy cold wind at his adversary.

Rainshadow

This was one thing that Shadow had not been expecting.  She shivered as the wind swept over her.  She felt herself going slightly slower; her reaction time not as quick as she would have wanted it to be.  She tried to charge at the dragon, pulling out her bow to shoot at him.

Dannflower Reguba

Unicadoe pulled another ace, he charged shoulder on, exposing a heavy scale plate... Nothing more, as he rumbled forward.

Rainshadow

Shadow saw one exposed scale plate of armour on this beast.  She felt as though she were going in slow motion as she took her stance.  She grabbed an arrow and nocked it.  She then pulled the string to her cheek, exhaled and let the arrow fly.

Dannflower Reguba

The arrow tinged off the solid mass as the dragon lurched forward for the collision.

Rainshadow

Shadow tried to jump out of the way, scrambling for her dagger.  She slashed at the dragon before being knocked back.  As she got up, she winced.  Her footpaw stung so badly!  She hobbled to the dragon, pulling out her bow again.  She shot more arrows at random parts of it's body, hoping that one would stick.

Dannflower Reguba

only two arrows actually even wedged themselves in his scales, and even those were only like pests. Unicadoe was getting tired of the fight. The dragon opened his mouth and launched a small barage of icicles at his foe.

Rainshadow

Shadow dropped to the ground.  She wasn't going to go through this whole fight only to die by icicles!

OOC:  When is the fight going to end lol?  And who do you want to win?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Hopefully soon... We discussed this.. You're supposed to know!  :D BIC:

Unicadoe lunged again at the wily cat.