The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

"Later" was all that Joy said to Gull.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Gull looked put out, he was always left in the dark.

Dannflor

No since it is a greater dragon I will name it Bigger short for big. he came out of the pond holding a red dragon that was as big as Fularious
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Rainshadow

Shadow peered at the dragon.  "Is it a male or female?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

OOC: Dann, you're killing me by not using the ".

BIC: "Since when does anybod care?" Ericius said loudly.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Yeah, it is kind of hard to tell what you're saying.

BIC:  Shadow glared at the annoying hedgehog.  "I care!"

W0NWILL

"Lovely. An' yer the worst o' them all. I'm only 'ear 'cause you need me."

Rainshadow

Shadow stormed up to her.  "We do not need you!  You're only here because the abbess doesn't want to be rude!  If it were up to me you would still be in the forest fire right now!"
  Abbess Joy stared at Shadow with wide eyes.  Her jaw dropped.  "Shadow!  Don't be rude to our guest!"

W0NWILL

"Yew stay out o' this, squirrel!"

Rainshadow

"Squirrel?  Ma'am, I would feel much better if you called me by my title:  Abbess Joy."  Joy was slightly annoyed by this hedgehog, but Shadow just needed a slap.  Fortunately, the abbess could control herself.

W0NWILL

"I calls you wot I likes! Squirrel!"

Rainshadow

Shadow was now face to face with the irritating hedgehog.  "You respect our abbess or you're out of here."

W0NWILL

"She ain't my abbess! I'm a free beast, not cooped up in a cell like you!"

Rainshadow

Shadow hissed at Ericus and pulled out her sword.  "Do you want a fight?"

W0NWILL

"'Ow many times have yew killed defenseless creatures with that sword? Many times, I says."