News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

"You missed a lot while you were there sunning yourself."  Shadow rolled her eyes.  "Dren and Fularious came in with a greater dragon egg and are trying to give it to someone.  No one has stepped up and taken the egg."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflor

''Uh oh'' said Dren the egg was going to burst and soon it was getting hotter every moment. Dren grabbed the egg and ran toward the gate shouting ''ITS GONNA BLOW''
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

W0NWILL

"Bloody 'ellgates!" Ericius exclaimed.

Rainshadow

Abbess Joy screamed and ran towards the abbey.  Shadow ran with her.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflor

Then Dren noticed the pond he threw himself in it and the egg hatched

Rainshadow

"Wha-what just happened?"  Abbess Joy cautiously came to the pool.

gorath

"It hatched!" Leo said from an apple tree. "Nice move, stranger. The dragon inside the egg could have died, if you hadn't cooled it. What color is it?"
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Rainshadow

"What?  Don't all dragons have the same colors if they're the same size?"  Shadow took a closer look at the sizzling pool.

Dannflor

It is a fire dragon I think said Dren as he came up from of the pond

Rainshadow

Abbess Joy gasped.  "Don't name it Blaze!  Whatever you do, don't name it Blaze!"

W0NWILL

Gull put his paws up in a universal why? gesture.

Rainshadow

Shadow mouthed to him 'Bad experience.'

W0NWILL

Gull shrugged. Ericuis looked on disdainfully, she didn't like anything unnatural, but she had to live with her talents.

Rainshadow

Abbess Joy wasn't very happy at the idea of a fire dragon being in the abbey grounds.  She already had a problem with a certain fire dragon, why would she want another?

W0NWILL

Gull looked questioningly at Joy.