News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Joy nodded.  "Yes in fact.  Dragons.  We are going to be attacked by dragons."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

"Er, well... sort of giant lizards that have magical powers.  Most of them can fly.  We are going to be attacked by Lord Blaze, the ruler of the dragons.  He's a fire dragon, meaning he can breathe fire."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Hmph, I 'pose I should clap me paw to me fore'ead and fall inter a 'matic swoon. But it's not much more 'stonishing then wot I kin do."

Rainshadow

Abbess Joy looked at Ericus in surprise.  "What can you do?"

W0NWILL

"See that there cat?" Ericus pointed at Shadow, "A tree fell on 'er."

Rainshadow

Shadow nodded.  "It's true, marm.  A burning tree fell on me.  She fixed me up well."  Joy's eyes widened.

W0NWILL

"It ain't much." Ericus left, headed for the wall. She was a loner at heart. And, though she hated to admit it, she was embarased.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: UGH! Someone tell me where I am and what is going on!  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

OOC: You should be at Fire Mouth Isle because the dragons haven't left yet, and Rain wants you to post that your dragon is ready to fight. Ericus has taken refuge in Redwall when Mossflower near her home starts burning. Davidari, Gullaerzium and Dari are at Redwall as well. There is also a good dragon there called Leo. I think that's the important stuff.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Actually, the dragons have already left and are flying over the sea.  They are very close to Mossflower.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Unicadoe is lost in sea fog.... For now  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

"'ow long do I 'ave to stay 'ere?" Ericus asked the Abbess.

Rainshadow

"Oh!  You don't have to stay here.  Did Shadow and Davi tell you that?"

W0NWILL

"I wudd call threatening to kill me a sign that I has to stay 'ere."