"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

"I kin't 'eal yew no more. Less go."

Rainshadow

Shadow shrugged and started running for the abbey.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Ericus looked briefly to the burning woods and followed.

Rainshadow

Abbess Joy saw them heading for the abbey and opened the gates.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari got inside and said to Joy, "Get the dibbuns inside. Time for some dragon hunting!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

"Dragon 'unting, eh? Ne'er 'eard o' em."

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari did a face palm and said, "We need to prepare."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Abbess Joy looked at the hedgehog, then at Shadow.  "Who's this?"

AbbotAlf0805

W0NWILL

Ericus sidled closer to Davidari and accidently leaned against him, back first.

Rainshadow

"What?"  Joy's eyes opened wide.  Shadow quickly cut in.  "She isn't a witch!  She's just someone who's been ... helpful."

W0NWILL

Ericus unstuck her spines from Davi's side, "If I 'ad a choice, I wuddn't be 'ere."

Rainshadow

"I'm Mother Abbess Joy.  What's your name?"

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

"Nice to meet you, Ericus."  Abbess Joy picked up her nearly empty tray of food.  "Would you like something to eat?"