News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Well.. Uh.. Shadow ye are kinda freaky when ye mad."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

"Now let go o' me an' lemme go on me way!"

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari said, "If'n ye want tah live lass I'de get a move."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"My goodness!  You're in the middle of a fire!"  Shadow yelped as some of her fur lit on fire.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"An'? I was gettin' meself out o' it."

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

Shadow rolled her eyes at the hedgehog and started heading back to the abbey.  She was doing fine until a flaming tree fell on top of her.  She couldn't breathe, and she couldn't scream.  She was burning up.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Stone jumped down and flung a rock at the tree knocking it back.

W0NWILL

"Idijt! Yew shuddn't o' tried to save me."

Rainshadow

Shadow was burning up.  She managed to throw a hateful look at the hedgehog.  This beast was very annoying.  Unfortunately, Shadow couldn't move.  If she did, she would just be in even more pain.  She could barely breathe.

W0NWILL

OOC: Ericus has healing magic

BIC: Ericus clicked her fingers and Shadow's lungs started inflating. "Don' make me do much more, cat."

Rainshadow

Shadow's eyes were wide.  "'Ow did you do that?"

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

Witchcraft!!" yelled Davi swing his sword.

Rainshadow

"If you 'ave talents, can you heal my burns?"  Shadow was pretty much fur-less at the moment.  All of her fur had been burnt off.