News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

"I can't say that I have.  I have however seen Saria when she was a babe."  Joy smiled.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

A babe? Wow you haven't seen me family fer awhile then lass!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"You haven't visited for a while, laddie!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari chuckled and eat his way through a pie.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Do you guys think I should start the attack during the next night, or right now, or what?

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

OOC:  Where and who is your hedgehog again?  Oh, I just realized that Dannflor isn't here either.  We might want to wait for him.

W0NWILL

OOC: Ericus is running from a blaze.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Okay, you should play Ericus then.

W0NWILL

A branch fell just behind Ericus. She was outrunning the blaze, but only just.

AbbotAlf0805

"So Shadow, how many kits ye got now?"

W0NWILL

Gull wandered up to the walltops. He saw the woods burning. He ran to get Abbess Joy.

Rainshadow

Shadow looked away from him, thinking.  After a moment, she turned around again, saying, "Three.  Talon, Holm and Wing."  She decided not to mention her eldest child.

The abbess looked to Gull, who was running to her.  "What is it?"

W0NWILL

He pointed to the south walltop, where he had seen the fire.

Rainshadow

Joy lifted her skirt and started running to the walltop.  When she got there she gasped.  Fire!