The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

"That's good Gull!" Dari said. To Joy he said, "Gull's mute."

Rainshadow

"Oh."  Joy looked at the badger.  She was amazed that such a powerful creature couldn't speak.  Maybe he lost his tongue in a battle.  "Would you like to have something to eat sir?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Joy picked up the tray and handed it to Gull.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Gull smiled his thanks. He fell upon the food with a will.

AbbotAlf0805

Joy, have ye meet me little girl Anya?" said Davidari taking a swig of strawberry fizz.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"You have another child?  How many is this now?  Four?"  Abbess Joy smiled at Davidari.

AbbotAlf0805

Er.. Three." said Davidari munching on a scone. "And another on the way." he said winking.

W0NWILL

Gull nudged Joy, he pointed at the food then at his stomach, rubbing his stomach and licking his lips.

Rainshadow

Joy glanced at Davi, hoping he could explain what Gull was trying to say.

W0NWILL

"Er, I think he's saying, that the food is good and he's thanking you." Dari said.

Rainshadow

"Oh!  You're very welcome Gull."  Joy smiled, feeling very embarrassed.

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari looked out a north window and said, "You've met Gareth surely Joy?"