News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari ran after her and Stone climbed up.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Gull had followed. He had keen sight, he pointed at a lone figure running from the flames.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

"What to do, what to do." Dari mused.

Rainshadow

Shadow had followed them to the battlements.  After seeing the poor creature, she jumped off of the wall.  Amazingly, she survived the drop without anything more than a few bruises.  She raced to the hedgehog.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"What're yew doin'?" Ericus had a somewhat clipped voice.

AbbotAlf0805

Hey! No beast is gonna be a glory hound but me!" said Davidari as he clawshoted to a nearby tree and headed for the hedgehog.

W0NWILL

"I don' need no 'elp, yew 'ear me?"

Rainshadow

"Yes you do!"  Shadow grabbed the hedgehog's arm and started trying to lead her to Redwall.

OOC:  Ericus is female right?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

OOC: Yes

BIC: "Get yer scummy paws of'n me! I don't need yer 'elp!"

Rainshadow

"Fine!  Just follow me then!"  Shadow let go of the hedgehog and started heading towards the abbey.

W0NWILL

"I ain't goin' nowhere, not wi' yew, cat!"

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari put his blade to her neck, "I'de follow her if I where wise."

Rainshadow

"Why does everyone think I'm evil because of my species?!  I'm a Redwaller!"  Shadow was very frustrated with this hedgehog.  She had just jumped off of the wall to help her, and now the hedgehog was being very rude to her.

W0NWILL

"Really, mouse, yew threaten t'kill me when yew come out to save me? 'ow stewpid d'you think I am?"