News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

"Er, yes, but I kin't make yer fur grow back. Maybe I kin, I don' know. An' watch where yer swin'in' that!"

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari was trying to hit the strange hedgehog.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

"What're yew doin'? I don' 'ave any talents fer that sorta stuff!"

Rainshadow

"Can you just try healing me?  And while you're at it, you could try fixing my tail too.  You owe me that much."  Shadow was still annoyed at this creature.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Maybe if yer friend stops swin'in' 'is sword at me! Git somewer else, kin't do it now."

Rainshadow

"In case you haven't noticed, I can't move.  I'll kill myself if I move!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Ericus snaped her fingers again, the burns began healing and fur began growing back, "'parently I kin grow back fur. Kin't do 'nything 'bout yer tail though, unless yew 'av yer tail in a likkle box back at the abbey place."

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari couldn't hit this hog so he just stopped.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

"Good, yew shud be able to walk now, cat."

Rainshadow

Shadow stood up slowly.  "Thankee kindly, marm.  Now, will you please come with us to the abbey?  We could be needing your help soon."

W0NWILL

"Hmmph, if all o' yew abbey beasts are like yew two in intelligence, yew need 'elp."

AbbotAlf0805

Rainshadow

Shadow just rolled her eyes and started forward, more carefully this time.

W0NWILL

"Really, yew'd take ferever gettin' there at the rate yer goin'. 'Sides, I kin't 'eal yew 'nymore, I'm out 'o juice."

Rainshadow

Shadow turned around.  "What?  Out of juice?  What does that mean?"