The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Joy turned to Shadow.  "Did you do that?"  Shadow quickly pointed at Davidari.  Abbess Joy walked over to Davidari and smacked him on the back of the head.  Not hard, but enough to get the point through.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflor

They made it to the path Dren sat down under a tree and pulled out a flask he gave it to Fularious the big egg was growing hotter and the bag sizzled Dren knew that if it kept in the heat much longer it would hatch
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Rainshadow

OOC:  When are you going to get to Redwall?  Because we kinda need everyone to be there to start the attack.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflor

OOC now

Bic Dren looked up at the battlements and shouted ''HEY ANYONE HERE'' he banged on the door again. Fularious laughed he flew up to the battlements and stood there licking his scales as he called to Dren ''stay there all day for all I care.

Rainshadow

Abbess Joy screamed as she saw a small dragon land on the battlements.  "The attack!  They have come!"  Then she heard a banging at the gate.  It might be a poor beast being attacked!  "Quick!  Someone open the gate!"

OOC:  Just letting you know, it's not the attack.  She just saw Fularious and thought it was the attack.

Dannflor

OOC Ok

Bic Fularious flew off the ground and shouted ''You are crazy''.

Rainshadow

Shadow ran up to Abbess Joy.  "Marm, I don't think that little dragon is going to hurt us."  With that, Shadow opened the gate to let them in.

Dannflor

Dren gawked at the abbey it was huge Fularious flew over his head and landed on his shoulder he looked at shadow and said ''Hello my name is Dren and my dragons name is Fularious we are looking for someone to take a greater dragon off our hands''.

Rainshadow

Abbess Joy looked at Dren with curiosity.  "What is a 'greater dragon'?"

Dannflor

''its a big dragon that is bigger than this abbey and it already is going to hatch soon anyway''. and nobody did ever notice that a smal crack went a bit across the egg as he said that.

Rainshadow

"Well, if it's about to hatch, why don't you keep it?"  Shadow looked at Dren, then at the tiny little dragon.  What was his name?  Fularious?

Dannflor

''yep and I can't keep it because it will be to big for my cave''.
    Fularious landed on the abbeses shoulder and stuck his tongue an Dren. Dren whispered ''Beware of later Mate''.

Rainshadow

The Abbess jumped as Fularious landed on her shoulder.  She needed to get used to these beasts.  "I don't know who would be able to take care of such a large beast."  Joy looked at the abbey.  The dragon was supposed to be larger than that?

Dannflor

Dren walked about and found a perfect spot in a hollow tree nobody could find him except....... ''What are you doing in here'' Fularious asked in a serious tone ''none of your business is it go and play with those Dibbuns and don't tell anyone I am here or else''. He was not used to so many people he needed time to himself.
    The second crack appeared on the egg and it started to roll

gorath

Leo got up from the spot where he was sunning, and said.
" Eh, what's goin on?"
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.