News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Dragons of Fire Mouth Isle

Started by Rainshadow, July 15, 2012, 03:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

OOC:  Lol, Joy is a squirrel.  Ah well, Davi did have a crush on a cat.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Ya. I remember that scene on the boat. That was TOTALLY unexpected.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Which scene?

BIC:  Joy moaned and opened her eyes.  She saw Davidari.  "Davi?  Is that you?"  She tried to sit up, but couldn't.  "Why can't I sit up?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: The one where Shadow kissed Davi.

BIC: "I don't know. Stone! What's wrong?"
"Don't know..."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Oh yeah!  My first romance scene lol.  And it's between a cat and a mouse... odd...

BIC:  Joy called over the Sister in charge of the infirmary.  "Sister, what's wrong with me?  Why can't I stand up?  Can you go get Ericus please?"

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Ya not mine though. Ive had several in the RP, Redwall Abbey Vermin.

W0NWILL

Gull dropped the dragon's limb, he shook his head at Shadow, he pointed to the dragon, then to the ground, he headed toward the abbey.

Dari shuffled to Joy's bedside, "Ericius is over there." He pointed to the old hedgehog in a bed on the other end of the infirmary.

Rainshadow

Joy sighed and said, "Well... I guess I can wait until she's awake."

Shadow stared in confusion at the ground where Gull had pointed to.  "What?"

W0NWILL

Gull tapped on the shoulder of a knowledgeable-looking sister, he indicated that she follow him.

Rainshadow

Shadow ran after Gull.  "Hey!  You can't just do a mysterious gesture and leave me wondering!"

W0NWILL

Gull came back with the sister in tow, he pointed at the dragon, then at her. He repeated the gesture several times.

Rainshadow

Shadow cocked an eyebrow in confusion.  "Do you mean for the sister to start pulling?  Or to try to wake him up?"

W0NWILL

Gull showed her a scar across his throat, then he indicated rubbing something on it.

Rainshadow

Shadow sat down and shook her head.  "I don't know what you're trying to say, Gull."

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This