The Feast of the Autumn of Many Leaves- RP thread!

Started by Dag Downyfur, August 19, 2013, 10:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

OOC:  Waiting for me to post...  ;D

BIC:  Anna breathed a sigh of relief.  At least the Dibbun was safe.  But now she had a new question for the otterbabe.  "Why did you shove a tiny mousebabe into the pond?"

OOC:  Well, I wouldn't say I was TOO lucky to go to Yellowstone.  I mean, I did see a grizzly and a bunch of elk and bison, but I didn't see any meese, and it absolutely BUCKETED the first day!  It even snowed!  And the second day I nearly froze.  :P  But it was still pretty fun.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

Namin shuffled her footpads. "He said that he was better at skimming stone than me."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 21, 2013, 04:05:28 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on September 21, 2013, 02:54:40 AM
OOC: ...but I didn't see any meese, and...

OOC: Ah zink ye mean "mooze".

OOC:  No, no, meese.  It's my version of the plural of moose.  Y'know, like geese.  Meese.  :P

BIC:  The young sister tried to hold in the sigh that was threatening to escape her lips.  So Namin had shoved him in because of a petty fight.  Typical Dibbun.  But she had probably done this herself when she'd been a young mousemaid.

"Okay," she said after a moment of silence, "why don't we get those strawberries, eh?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rachel25

Namin nodded solemnly. "Yes Sister." And with that went running off down the corridor and down the stairs into Great Hall.