News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Izeroth's Empire

Started by Izeroth, April 09, 2015, 11:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on April 15, 2015, 02:34:19 PM

*Gives up* This is hopeless, sort your problems out on your own. *Leaves*
Don't leave! For some reason they insist on insulting me, even though the technology they insult blew up half their planet!

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 15, 2015, 03:34:51 PM
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on April 15, 2015, 02:34:19 PM

*Gives up* This is hopeless, sort your problems out on your own. *Leaves*
Don't leave! For some reason they insist on insulting me, even though the technology they insult blew up half their planet!

What do you mean half the planet? The planet would explode and die if half of it was destroyed.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

Dude, chillax. I scorched half of Iz's planet before negotiations started. But we're over that now.

Hickory

Yes, and I blew up his secret moon base win the Death Star when he left for negotiations with Starfleet.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Izeroth

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on April 15, 2015, 03:16:43 PM
*20,000 starship troop transports land on the planet, each of them carrying 50,00 footsoldiers and 5,000 Toudas* *The soldiers disembark, and take over a small city state on the planet*

Hey! I'm the only one who's allowed to take over things on this planet!

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on April 15, 2015, 04:27:45 PM
Yes, and I blew up his secret moon base win the Death Star when he left for negotiations with Starfleet.

I don't have a secret moon base. That must've belonged to someone else.

Søren

Like the Empire of Ash possibly.
@Iz
So we good?

Izeroth

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 15, 2015, 09:45:51 PM
Like the Empire of Ash possibly.
@Iz
So we good?

Sure. Next time we fight, though, can we do it out in space or something? Planetary battles are so messy.

Søren