News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Izeroth's Empire

Started by Izeroth, April 09, 2015, 11:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Ok, just up our trade of duranium to 2000 tons.

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

Okay, I'll throw in a coupla tons of hypermatter. That's what powers the Death Star.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Izeroth

Quote from: Faiyloe on April 14, 2015, 09:10:44 PM
really, this guy is so out dated! *Walks into the debating chamber threw the wall*

Dilithium is for fools who don't know how to mine helium.

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on April 14, 2015, 09:11:41 PM
*arrives with Star Destroyer fleet* Hello, greetings. I'd like to make a purchase of:

1200 standard tons of durasteel
300 pounds of tibanna gas
20 gallons of bacta
40 pounds of mined beskar
And...

10 pounds of Cortosis.

Niice doin' biz with ya!

You can have all of that for three-billion credits and 20,000 plasma-core processors.

Søren

Duh, dilithium isn't a gas. It's a mineral far more advanced for things then yours are.

Izeroth

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on April 14, 2015, 10:35:32 PM
Duh, dilithium isn't a gas. It's a mineral far more advanced for things then yours are.

I'm quite aware that dilithium isn't a gas. I'm just saying that it's far more efficient to use helium for your nuclear-fusion reactors than dilithium.

Faiyloe

Um it is dilithium and helium cannot be used to make ships outer plating. and seriously we know how to mine helium.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Izeroth

Quote from: Faiyloe on April 15, 2015, 01:35:30 AM
Um it is dilithium and helium cannot be used to make ships outer plating. and seriously we know how to mine helium.

Why would you use dilithium to make the outer plating of a ship? With special carbon reinforcements, steel is much cheaper and lighter. Also, I was referring to Dilithium's use as a fuel. I noted that Dilithium is for those with acess to helium, as helium is obviously the best nuclear fuel. Don't tell me dilithium can't be used to power reactors-- I've seen it done.

Søren

Dilithium isn't what my ships use as fuel. They do power other things though. And I don't use "nuclear fusion reactors". I use forced quantum singularities. Much more efficient then buckler based things, and much more powerful.
My offer stands.

Hickory

*gives the payment to Izeroth* There. And siren, I have no idea as to why you're using such weak materials.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

You have no idea as that what I use them for Sage. But since your not part of the SSE or part of this trade, I'm under no obligation to tell you. ;D

Lady Ashenwyte

Wait, who are you allied with, Faiy?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

Izzy... I just showed up to poke fun at them.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

Do you want an alliance, Ize? I want to create a complicated trade network that will eventually make me king of the universe I mean, make us rich.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

LT Sandpaw

*Gives up* This is hopeless, sort your problems out on your own. *Leaves*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

*20,000 starship troop transports land on the planet, each of them carrying 50,00 footsoldiers and 5,000 Toudas* *The soldiers disembark, and take over a small city state on the planet*