News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

1 Year Anniversary!

Started by Rosie Willowwater, June 15, 2017, 06:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Now to record this for generations to come.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

shisteer of nothing much

Lest we forget and all that.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Rosie Willowwater

Guess what? Today marks 5 years since I first joined this forum.

My goodness... that feels quite strange to say. I want to say a sincere thank you to everyone I've ever interacted with on here. You've made this place a home for me, and I can't put into words how much this community means to me. Keep being your wonderful selves. :)

My life has been a little crazy these past few months and the future doesn't look any less so, but I hope I can make more time to hang out here soon! I'm starting my senior year of high school in the Fall, but I'll do my best to hop in and wreak some havoc in my spare time. xD If you haven't seen me in a while and want to chat, feel free to send me a PM or mention me!

All that to say, thanks for dealing with me for the past five years! I have so many memories of this place. Here's hoping for many many more.

MeadowR

I'm starting my senior year of high school in the Fall...

How has this happened?! :o

Congratulations on your five years here, Rosie! Hope to see you around again more soon. You're a great member to have on the forum!!! :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Kade Rivok

Now, onwards to another five years!  ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Matthias720

Congrats Rosie on 5 years! We're all glad you are here with us! (^_^)

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Ally046

Aye!     Many, many, more flippin' wonderful years to ye!

May the cellars always welcome you back in times of caos, and may all cellarites continue to support you through your moments of insanity. ^-^

Cheers!
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Rosie Willowwater

Thanks a bunch, guys! You're all far too kind :)

Quote from: MeadowR on June 15, 2021, 03:29:05 PM
I'm starting my senior year of high school in the Fall...

How has this happened?! :o

I'm sure you'll be just as surprised to know that I'm learning to drive now too. ;) And I'll be starting on figuring out my college applications in the next few weeks.

Quote from: Ally046 on June 17, 2021, 08:33:48 AM
Aye!     Many, many, more flippin' wonderful years to ye!

May the cellars always welcome you back in times of caos, and may all cellarites continue to support you through your moments of insanity. ^-^

Cheers!

Thanks, Ally! I can't wait to see how this forum continues to grow over the coming years.

Verdauga

Yesterday marked two years since I joined the forum. It simultaneously seems like a recent change and something I've been a part of forever.  :D

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Tungro

Apparently I topped 3 years in the beginning of July

Verdauga

Happy forumversary, then!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy