News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Kill The Previous Poster (Nyet, Not Really!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, March 21, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Again?! Fine! *As @The Skarzs sits on me I grab a spike and point it upwards*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

. . . You guys think I SIT on you to squish you? O_______o

*Drop kicks Sebias into the sun.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

*Using magical powers I JUST manage to stop before hitting the sun, using my staff, I channel the sun's heat to one section of the Earth's surface, right on @The Skarzs *
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

This topic isn't about finding a way to not die. It is finding creative ways of killing the previous poster.

*Stabs the previous poster with a poster of a knife.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

The Grey Coincidence

Well according to some sources I have a sitting fetish (whatever that is).
Hmm... As fun as squishing Sebias is...
*Send Seb through a noodle maker*
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Sebias of Redwall

*Has Grey name a character after SJW and she comes and strangles Grey in his sleep*

The Grey Coincidence

Didn't she accuse me of that already XD?
*Force myself into Sebias' mind to haunt his dreams*

Sebias of Redwall

*Force Grey to destroy all of his fanfics and watches as he dies of sorrow*

The Grey Coincidence

*Frame Sebias for the murder of Firestar the Warrior and watch as even his family turn against him*
Or is using forbidden knowledge illegal?

Sebias of Redwall

It is forbidden!!!  :)

* Forces Grey on a farm until he dies of tiredness*

The Grey Coincidence

...so my life?
*Force-feed Sebias milk until he explodes/dies of obesity*

Sebias of Redwall

The Grey Coincidence

Sebias of Redwall