News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Kill The Previous Poster (Nyet, Not Really!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, March 21, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

I thought you were a wildcat? *locks Lass in a large tank completely full of water, and waits until she drowns* No hard feelings, eh?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

I'm a shapeshifter *shapeshifts in to a shark*no hard feelings
*eats booklover*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Crushes Lass with Mjornir, then proceeds to drop her remains in a volcano*   >:D
Spoiler
No hard feelings?
[close]
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

yup.*jabs seb killing him painlessly* sorry. no hard feelings?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

*Gives Lass the best foot massage she's ever had.  It's so good that she pass away due to sheer bliss.*

Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 04, 2019, 08:02:54 PM
*Gives Sebias the best back massage he's ever had.  It's so nice, he passes away due to sheer bliss.*

Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 05, 2019, 05:26:17 AM
*Uses one of these things...*
Spoiler
[close]
*...on Teer's head and she passes away from happiness and head tingles.*

It's not like I'm just doing the same thing over and over again because I find it funny, I swear.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Sits back and waits for Kade to die of old age*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

lass of something much

*feeds jarky so much food that her tummy explodes* I must go to bed now good night
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

If you're a shapeshifter, why don't you shapeshift into a bowl of petunias or a sperm whale (it's page 42, ok)? *flicks the switch on the improbability thing, turning Lass into a sperm whale, then ejects her out of a spaceship, making sure no other people/aliens who have the improbability things can pick her up within 30 seconds*

lass of something much

:o *dies*well... that just happined....okay....*intoxicates booklover with my smelly socks *
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

*gives Lass some powder which doesn't smell of anything, and forces her to eat it* Oh, by the way, that's iocane powder. Prepare to die.

lass of something much

okay *Prepares to die*"mum I need you to feed my baby cockatiel for me. okay I'm Prepared to die now" buy, this is along time!
*sits down onely to findout that I Crushed booklover*ewww now I have mashed booklover on me!!!.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

*mashes Lass up like a bananana (Nanny Ogg knows how to start spelling banana, but she doesn't know how to stop)* Mash banana, mash mash banana.

lass of something much

Mash booklover, mash mash booklover. *drowns booky in october ale*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Banananas of the world unite! *cuts Lassie's tongue out, then makes her go diving seven times, drowning her on the last time*

lass of something much

I still have my tongue. *can't think of enny creative wase to kill booky so just kills her*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱