Four Swords
Minish Cap
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
Spirt Tracks
Skyward Sword
All of them!

Trigoma

eh it doesnt but..idk...i feel more comfortable moving around a guy charater. a girl character to me feels more restricted. but hey, thts just my opionion.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

Well, I'm certainly a huge Metroid fan. But let's get back on subject. Did anyone ever notice how Zelda's eyebrows are GREEN in Ocarina of Time? Maybe it's just my TV, but I always thought that was weird. And I always got majorly ticked off at how the Deku Tree overdid the Quaker accent.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

zeldas eyes r blue, and her eyebrows r blonde. might be your screen xD. interesting enough, the gorons ruby is red, and so is ganons hair. the zoras sapphire is blue, and so is zeldas eyes. kokiri emerald is green and so is links cloths and eyes. i find tht cool for sum reason xD. goes with wut peice of the triforce they carry. din=power-ganon=red. nayru=wisdom=zelda=blue. farore=courage=link=green. but enough of my nerd talk xD anyone notice anything else interesting in the games that isnt really that noticed?
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

Eh? Link's eyes are blue in every game I've played. I thought it was hilarious how Ganondorf had his hair in CURLERS in Twilight Princess.  :D :D :D Here, I'll show you:

Sorry, this was the best image of him I found.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

xD i never noticed tht. and i thought links eyes were green o.o *goes to google images*
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

I think there's something mentally wrong with Midna and Zant in Twilight Princess. I dunno...maybe ALL of the Twili are weird like that. Ganon does look stupid, though with those curlers. :D

Trigoma

lol though i find his sword quite the epic type. although its not his sword o.o. midna seems..."normal" to me. but zant i think was on sum twili crack or sumthing. ever noticed his mouth? his teeth r like...connected o.o
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

Hahaha. Yeah. Plus the whole stomping-temper-tantrum that he has once you reach his throne room. :D

Plugg Firetail

I guess I like Zelda, played a little bit of Twilight princess at my cousins house.

Trigoma

you should play sum more plugg o.o

lol i luv the tantrum part. but i really luv the part were midna tries to kill ganon with the dark mask thingy. i just shook my head and was like "midna. you cant kill ganon -_-" then i bust out link and take him down in an epic sword fight xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kayr0JyYyuw

check out this version of the song of time i found too o.o i think its pretty amazing
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

I loved swordfighting Ganon, but the duel on horseback was a little irritating.

Cheesethief

skyward sword is being called the greatest game ever made by numerous reviews such as on http://wii.ign.com/objects/872/872155.html.

Trigoma

hmm ill be the judge of that once i get it xD. hope i at least get it for christmas o.o

oh and im wrighting a piano part to song of time. ima put it on youtube for u guys to check it out once im done o.o. its not the greatest thing, but hey, i was bored xD
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

Cool. :) I always loved the songs you get to play in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. Especially Saria's Song. ;D My favorite part in Ocarina is when you beat Ingo in a race and he gets all ticked off, then he imprisons you...then you jump RIGHT OVER HIS HEAD with Epona!  :D

Trigoma

LOL have u ever won with the other horse choices he gives u? its so hard o.o iv yet to do it xD
—Happy Mask Salesman