Four Swords
Minish Cap
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
Spirt Tracks
Skyward Sword
All of them!

Trigoma

dude its awesome! havent finished it yet, but the graphics arnt as bad as i thought it would be. the motion plus gives u free movment of the sword, and the story line is so unique and epic! i advise you to get it
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

i have the master sword in skyward sword i cqn pwnage ghirihim ugh ghirihim is creepy at the fire sanctuary at least i am getting song of the hero
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Trigoma

dude master sword is beast. i dont think its normal to get chills when it transforms...xD

SPOILER ALERT: (forgot how to do spoilers -_-)

the triforce is obtainable! OMG!

btw, i beat the game today. i advise anyone to get it. its amazing.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD was the ending epic???

winifred

I have not the video game but I read a link to the past.
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Trigoma

dude its amazing! this is supposed to be the first in the timeline. you see the master sword created, you fight the origin of ganondorph, u see were the dekutree starts, and place the master sword for orcarina of time, and link and zelda stay and start hyrule! OMG! its awesome!
—Happy Mask Salesman

Nightfire

I just heard about Skyward Sword, and it looks epic! I'm going to buy it as soon as I get the chance to. :)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Trigoma

do it! totally worth every cent!
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

i beat the game like 5 minutes ago.

i am still needin hylian shield.

oh and if anyone though link an zedla were gonna kiss its a lie

Trigoma

xD i thought they were. u beat it without the hylian shield? ;_; i got the hylian shield straight up from when it was avalible lol. i hate breakable shields -_-
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

i used sacred shield lvl 3

i got pwnd by demise like 8 time before i won

Trigoma

haha demise is pretty basic to beat. i just hate his stuiped electric sword attack -_-.
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

he always got me with electgric sword D: atleast i know theres gonna be another remember when demise says there will be an reincarnation of him thats a hint of another zelda game

Trigoma

exactly. hint on ganondorf. leading into orcarina of time. now they just gotta do the history of skyward sword. actually do the process of making the goddess sword. that would be epic.
—Happy Mask Salesman

eualaia

i cant wait for another im in hero mode now in SS (skyward sword)