News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Legend of zelda discussion

Started by Trigoma, November 13, 2011, 09:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Your favorite zelda game!

The Legend of Zelda
The Adventure of Link
A Link to the Past
Links Awakining
Orcarina of Time
Majoras Mask
Orcale of Seasons
Orcale of Ages
Wind Waker
Four Swords
Minish Cap
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
Spirt Tracks
Skyward Sword
All of them!

Trigoma

eh my hero mode is on stand by. I would do it, but im taking a break from games for now. Ill just wait till my zelda crave kicks in again.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Bragoon

I just can't seem to make myself like Skyward Sword.  It's a nice game, but nothing makes me like it more than Twilight Princess or OoT.  It just doesn't feel as innovative and special. 
While I agree that this is THE game that we've been waiting for to showcase the Wii's real potential with the motion control, I just feel like it's too late to matter.  We've put it together piece by piece over the last four five years, it's too late to really wow me. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Trigoma

I do agree with that, twilight princess being one of the top zelda games made. OoT is still my favorite. Although i do still really like skyward sword, its in my top 3. with twilight princess being my second, and OoT in tops.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

AbbotAlf0805

Did you know that Skyward Sword is voted #1 Zelda game ever. OoT is voted #2 and Twilight Princess is #3.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

My favorite is Twilight Princess.  I just liked all of the adventure as wolf Link in it.  Skyward Sword is my second favorite, but I didn't like the fact that there weren't humans on land.  There was also only 2 gorons and not even a single zora. :(  Zoras are my favorite.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

I never really was a big fan of twilight princess, majora's mask on the other hand...  and i do agree skyward sword and ocarina of time should both in the top three.

AbbotAlf0805

Majora's Mask is the hardest one by far hands down.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

really?  I think i was much better at majora's mask than i was at twilight princess.  progress in twilight princess: incredibly frustrating forest temple.  Majora's mask progress: finding the zora eggs.
in other words: twilight princess: first temple.  Majora's mask: pre-temple challenge for the second to last temple, also known as the third temple.  okay, ignore my above post, push out skyward sword for link's awakening DX
what it should be:

• Link's Awakening
  • Ocarina Of time
  • Majora's Mask

AbbotAlf0805

Majora's Mask you have to beat it in a time limit!

AbbotPlumble

Ocarina was my hands-down favorite.  I played through that one at least 6 times.  Then my second favorite was A Link to the Past.  I still play that one on my Wii to this day.

Rainshadow

I also liked Twilight Princess because it wasn't as freaky and deathly as the other ones.  I mean, Majora's Mask had the redeads and mummies.  Ocarina had the redeads and mummies.  Skyward Sword had the zombie bokoblins.  Twilight Princess had Twilit and puppets.  And spiders.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

mummies ARE redeads, at least they had the same AI, i do admit that the re-deads did freak me out a bit, but they are easy to defeat when you get the hookshot.  It will stun them, then you go up to the, and attack then with the sword.  Easy. 

Rainshadow

You should have seen me when I was little and watching a friend beat them.  Every single time he went up to one I would cower.  It was pitiful.

Wisteria Wild Cat

I would play Twilight Princess, (Got super far!) and those things would show up (Redeads) and I would FREAK! I would just stand far away and snipe them with bomb arrows. The puppets just got me irritated, but the Poe's scared me! All I would hear was the lantern and then I would switch to wolf form and be like, "Wheeeeere are you Mista Poe? Where you bees?" Ah, it was so fun.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow