News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Help, I'm lost!

Started by shnoodlec, May 09, 2018, 09:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

We can't remind you of something you don't know.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ze vone from zat zread vhere ze Moderatorz gaet eaten?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

shnoodlec

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 10, 2018, 01:39:55 AM
Yes they do, from a different . . . I wanna say forum?

Hey Shnood. Nice to see you here.

From a different life, perhaps. Greetings, Corny!

Quote from: Ashleg on May 10, 2018, 02:52:06 AM
Oh. It's Emma.

Oh. It's... frostedmountain?

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 10, 2018, 02:58:44 AM
Remind me.

Of what? Personally, you remind me very much of a globe of gold-fish I accidentally upset last week. And that's a compliment, rest assured.

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 10, 2018, 03:03:41 AM
Ze vone from zat zread vhere ze Moderatorz gaet eaten?

I did no such thing! How dare you slander me like this. How rude.... And to a newcomer, no less!
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread here, art thread here.

Delthion

Meh.

* Delthion eats Shnoodlec.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

shnoodlec

You're just lucky I drank this curious-looking "drink me" bottle before you did so.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread here, art thread here.

Delthion

Ah.

* Delthion eats everyone else that posts after me on this page.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Nadaz, voice of the host

Hi what's going on here? *Looks around than quietly sneaks away.*
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vot 'appenz after Delthion 'az eaten everybeazt...
VARNIN'! Zcene From Ze Alien Movie- Containz Blood Und Etc.
[close]

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Delthion

Did you know that the reactions of the actors there are totally real? They knew that they were going to meet the alien there, but they had no idea how. ;D

(Pretty sure that you did know this, but meh. ;D)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, me Dad'z intae Actin' zae Ah 'ave eard zat afore. Und curiouzly viz reactionz (from vieverz) zat iz an 'ybrid 'orror/Comedy zcene. Ze 'orror bein' ze Creature appearin' in zat vay, und ze Comedy bein' it ztickz it'z 'ead up und zen runz off.