News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

On Trial

Started by The Skarzs, October 18, 2018, 01:10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Helpful bean
Self-help failure

Flib Bigboat

Russa, you are now indluded. ;D How does it feel?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Kind of like when you stop at a gas station in the middle of the night on a long road trip.
Freddy

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on July 30, 2021, 11:08:36 AM
Kind of like when you stop at a gas station in the middle of the night on a long road trip.

That's very specific.

I dig it.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

I call dibs on the dig before you, so there! ;D
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

But I already stated that I dig it before you called dibs, therefore your dibs doesn't count.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Did too, because you never called dibs.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Dibs is only useful before the thing that is being called for is acquired.  After it is acquired, there is nothing to attach the dibs to, and thus it becomes unusable.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

It is quite usable.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

I'm with Kade on this one.

And, sorry, but I call dibs on future digs.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

I call dibs on your pfp Actually I don't, because he has that look on his face, like he is about to kill you-know-who.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Isn't that a good thing? The Horcruxes have been destroyed by now, surely.

Flib Bigboat

I'm talking about you-know-who, he of the six fingers and sour disposition.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

I was talking of You-Know-Who, he of the squashed nose and sour disposition.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!